A highly diversified pan-regional Home Care, occupational health and disease management company
Create a fast growing and highly profitable business in home care, a sector that is expected to garner high growth rates through the advent of digital support technologies as well as increasing cost pressures in the healthcare market. Diversify payor risk through operating throughout the entire GCC region over time.
- The company was created through the acquisition of EOHS, a small physician-led home care company in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, as a “licensed platform”
- In collaboration with Spaulding Rehab Network, following the example of ProVita and Cambridge, Manzil has developed into a critical mass company that applies international best practices and has received JCI accreditation
- Manzil has built a robust operations and technology platform to provide superior healthcare services such as HIPAA compliant tele-health tools and the development of streamlined operational processes such as electronic medical records and online staff scheduling systems
- Manzil is one of the leading providers of home health and palliative care services in the UAE, Qatar and Kuwait.
- The company’s diverse payor base includes insurance companies, large employers, big pharma, government entities and individuals
OUR VALUE ADD
- Created the concept for a critical mass home care business, as a complement to ProVita and Cambridge Medical 6 Rehabilitation Center
- Introduced pan-regional business strategy for faster growth and better revenue diversification
- Brought in Spaulding Rehabilitation Network as clinical partner
- Established strong corporate office to outperform small and fragmented competitors
- Helped the company continuously steer very complex and fast changing Abu Dhabi regulatory environment
- Established ESG Management System with continuous reporting